Mosaic is a new concept for Anglo-Jewry in London – one community with three “strands” of Judaism.
Mosaic is a uniquely diverse, dynamic and pluralist Jewish community that enhances and sustains Jewish life through:
- A range of cultural, educational and social activities and programmes.
- A diversity of ritual prayer choices that our three Mosaic synagogues offer across Liberal, Masorti and Reform religious practice, and via constantly seeking new approaches within and beyond our current rituals.
- Our role in the world outside our Community – contributing and impacting the repair of the world (tikkun olam)
- Supporting Jews in need, both within our Community and beyond
- Warmly welcoming, supporting and encouraging us all to choose our Jewish life
Mosaic serves the Jewish Community in
- Bushey, Pinner, Hatch End, Northwood, Ruislip, Harrow, Harrow Weald, Stanmore, Kenton, Wembley, Oxhey, Watford and beyond
- the boroughs of Brent, Harrow, Hertsmere, Hillingdon and beyond.
Mosaic brings together our three constituent synagogues – Liberal (formerly Harrow & Wembley Progressive Synagogue), Masorti (Hatch End Masorti Synagogue) and Mosaic Reform (formerly Middlesex New Synagogue) – into one community and organisation that both incorporates and enhances the three constituent Synagogues. Much of what we do is provided across Mosaic and we both celebrate and respect our differing approaches to religious practices offered by our Synagogues.
If you’d like to understand more about why we have created Mosaic you can find out here
Why not contact us to get involved or to find out more?
Mosaic will be relocating to a brand-new purpose built site in 2022. You can read more about the building and progress on the development here.
As a pluralist Community Mosaic has kashrut guidelines that respect all our members needs. Find out more here
Mosaic has a large hall available for functions. If you’d like to know find out here
Find out more about the Mosaic Board officers and structure here