Following the success of the NEW YEAR greetings film and the feeling of togetherness it generated, we are making a Chanukah film. You can film on your mobile phone from your home. Please show us your chanukiah and tell us why it is special to you. Here is a filmette and some tips, as well as some content ideas. https://youtu.be/9CxIbgA3r58 Press “ctrl and the link” at the same time. Please incorporate number1 and choose between 2, 3 and 4. Please limit filming to 1 minute:-
- show your chanukiah
- tell us a story about your chanukiah and what it means to you.
- tell us a story about a Chanukah story from yesteryear.
- please give a message to the community.
ALL videos to be sent to Gary email@example.com or 07956 419 560 by Thursday 27th November. They should be in the following format:-
- Videos can be created using a mobile phone, or by connecting at a pre-arranged time with Gary Italiaander, on Zoom – Gary will provide the necessary Zoom link, if required.
- ALL filming is to be done in landscape position. For mobile phones, that means turning it onto the side (not upright).
- The person / persons being seen on the film, should ideally sit at a table, (dining room table height) so that they and the position of the Chanukiah are seen within the same proximity.
- Good lighting on the person / persons is key. Please consider this when finding the best position for filming.