WE’RE NEARLY THERE……………………….
BUT WE NEED YOU PLEASE FOR THIS LAST “PUSH”
After 7 long years we have finally found somewhere that we want to call our Mosaic home! Conditional contracts have now been exchanged!
Why are they conditional?
Because they will only become unconditional when planning has been approved on both the Bessborough Road and Stanmore Hill sites.
The planning applications have now been published on the Harrow Web site and comments are invited.
WE NEED YOU TO ADD YOUR COMMENTS IN SUPPORT OF OUR APPLICATION
Please follow the instructions below:
- On the “Quick search: applications and appeals” screen enter the planning reference number P/0310/19 in the “Application Search” area.
- The “Application details” Screen should come up.
- Click on the “Make comment” oblong above the Application Address.
- This takes you to the “Submit Planning Comment Screen”
- Fill in details using reference number P/0310/19 and finally add your comment in the last box and submit. If you are in favour of the application please clearly state you support the application.If you would like to contact Lawrence Chadwick on 07798 935873, he can talk through with you the type of message you might want to deliver and then you can use that as the template.