Coronavirus is spread through coughing, sneezing or having close contact (such as shaking hands or kissing) a person who is infected.
At Mosaic we are taking precautions to minimise the possible risk of infection.
- Additional soap is available in the toilets and you are encouraged to wash your hands when you arrive and particularly before kiddush
- In addition to hand washing, disposable gloves are being worn by all those connected with the preparation of food
- If you feel unwell or are self-isolating, the Reform and Liberal services are being streamed (click the links for details) to enable you to join our services from your home
- Please do not be offended if some congregants do not shake hands (or kiss!) during this period
- Remember the NHS advice – catch it, bin it, kill it!
Some links that you might find useful:
How to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean