In preparation for the opening of our new building in Stanmore, we are now looking to recruit an experienced caretaker whose key duties will be:
- Security of the building and its occupants
- Site management
- Preparing building for activities
- Simple maintenance and repairs
- Health and safety requirements
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a new building, ensuring all caretaking needs required for the community are managed to a high standard. For that reason we are looking for someone who thrives on using their initiative, is able to define what needs to be done rather than being told, is self-motivated, a great trouble shooter and problem solver, is highly practical with excellent attention to detail and takes pride in seeing a job done well.
Other requirements include:
- Previous experience of working as a caretaker
- Ability to lift objects up to 20kg
- Inventory control experience
- Good DIY skills
- Basic level IT skills
- Fluent English skills with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
The role is for 35 hours per week Monday to Friday with some split shifts and evening working on those days.
The salary range is £23,000 – £25,000, depending on skills and experience.
Please click here to view the full job specification. If you believe you are interested in making a significant contribution to the Mosaic team and can reflect our values as a caring, compassionate and welcoming community, send your CV and a covering note explaining why your skills and experiences meet our requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org