On 30th October we will be holding another hybrid service for the BarMitzvah of Adam Feldman (a combination of in-person and Zoom). Prior booking is required (see below).
We are obviously aware that the Government has relaxed most rules. However, in light of infection rates and in line with the Reform Movement recommendations, we will continue with both social distancing and recommending mask wearing at our services. The “hybrid” approach also means that you can continue to join us and participate in the service from your home on Zoom.
The Zoom service may be accessed using the normal links.
The in-person service will be held at:
We have very limited availability of places for the in-person service and these places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis – priority will be given to anyone commemorating a yahrzeit or celebrating a notable birthday / anniversary.
If you wish to attend the in-person service please email Stefan (firstname.lastname@example.org ) by midday, Wednesday 27th October.
If you have not registered for the service, you will not be admitted
Please note – for those attending the in-person service:
- Social distancing must be maintained
- If you feel unwell before the service (cough, runny nose, fever etc.) please do not attend
- We strongly recommend the use of Face masks
- If possible, please take a lateral flow Covid test on Shabbat morning before attending
- There will be a limited supply of prayer books – please bring your own Tallit and prayer books if possible
- If you have not registered for the service, you will not be admitted
- Please arrive at 10:15 for a prompt 10:30 start
If you cannot (or do not wish to) attend in person, you will still be able to attend via Zoom (and take part in the service, where appropriate, as in a normal Zoom only service).