This Shabbat we will be holding a Reform hybrid service – this will be a combination of an in-person service and the usual Zoom service, very similar to what was arranged for the recent Batmitzvah of Daniella Phillips.
The Zoom service may be accessed using the normal links.
The in-person service will be coming from a Marquee in a member’s garden in Pinner. We have very limited availability of places for the in-person service and these places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis – priority will be given to anyone commemorating a yahrzeit or celebrating a notable birthday / anniversary.
If you wish to attend the in-person service please email Stefan (email@example.com ) for details of the address and availability by midday, Friday 2nd July.
We will be operating on the assumption that, even in a Marquee, the event is considered as an ‘indoors’ service of Worship for Covid purposes. This means:
- Social distancing must be maintained
- If you feel unwell before the service (cough, runny nose, fever etc.) please do not attend
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- Communal singing is not permitted (although humming is OK!)
- Only those who have had their second Covid vaccination before 19th June may attend
- If possible, please take a lateral flow Covid test on Shabbat morning before attending
- No prayer books will be provided – please bring your own Tallit and prayer books
- There will NOT be a communal Kiddush after the service
- If you have not registered for the service, you will not be admitted
If you cannot attend in person, you will still be able to attend via Zoom (and take part in the service, where appropriate, as in a normal Zoom only service).