Rabbi Middleton and her family are delighted to invite you to join them for our (virtual) Communal Seder on 2nd Night Pesach at 7.00 pm.
To join the virtual Seder service via Zoom, please click Communal Seder Service (the Zoom link will be active 30 minutes before the service starts)
If you would like to read (or sing!) part of the service, please contact the office
If you do not have a computer and wish to dial in via the telephone please use the following number (standard call charges apply) and enter the meeting ID when prompted.
0203 481 5240
Meeting ID: 828 2353 9435
We look forward to welcoming you to our virtual Communal Seder.
Please have ready all the items you may have at home for the Seder, but don’t worry if you do not have all (or any)
To have ready for a seder one needs:
- Seder plate (or a large plate on which one can various little dishes), or just a collection of little dishes
- A shankbone (as vegetarian alternative one can use a beetroot, or even a picture of a lamb!)
- A roasted egg
- Romaine lettuce
- Charoset (a mixture of apple, raisins, cinnamon, wine – various recipes can be found online on My Jewish Learning)
- Parsley or radish
- Salt water
- Matza (if you managed to only obtain one box of matza this year, 3 pieces on the seder table will suffice)
- Wine or grape juice
- Haggadah, you can find the Mosaic Haggadah which we will be using this evening on the website, but if you have a favorite hagadah at home you may wish to use, you are welcome to do so, but note that there may be slight differences in the order and wording (you can also find free downloads on haggadahsrus)
- It would also be useful to have ready on your seder table a pair of candlesticks and candles to be lit at the beginning of the service
- And of course your Pesach meal which you will be able to enjoy during the evening with an opportunity to chat with other participants if you so wish.
We look forward to seeing you online,
Chag Pesach Sameach